This is Jaxson's second season to play soccer, and I can't tell if he really likes it or not. Some days he doesn't care to go, and complains that he rather play baseball, and other times he gets upset if he doesn't get to practice with Shaye. I think she is his main motivation for playing. He does a pretty good job, when he wants to. Our neighbors, who the kids adore, came to watch his game this weekend so he tried his best. He was amazing! He made 6 goals and controlled the field. He has been on the red Raptors both seasons. They play half field with the small goals while they are learning the basics. We have decided to let him try baseball next, so I suppose we'll see which he prefers.
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
No comments:
Post a Comment