After two nights in the hospital, Paige and I came home on Sunday the 11th. Unfortunately, the hospital was not as relaxing this time. Paige was awake every hour and a half during the night. Seems like the other kids slept a lot the first two nights. She continued that at home, and I thought I would never make it. But now, just two weeks down the road, she is sleeping 4-5 hours the first time at night. I am still really tired, but its much more manageable. It has definitely been an adjustment having a newborn again. Even though I knew what to expect, it has been exhausting. Nursing every hour and a half leaves no time for anything else. But I know a month or two will make a big difference. She is so sweet, and now that we have got her jaundice to come down (it was slightly up) there have been no problems. So grateful for a healthy, beautiful baby!
I have checked your blog everyday looking forward to seeing your new little girl! I love the name Paige and I can definitely can see Jaxson and your girls in her! I am glad that she has started sleeping better for you. I was just telling my sister that I am nervous about having a fussy baby because I know how draining it is just having a newborn! I hope things continue to go well! Congrats!!
I didn't even know she was here yet! It was a pleasant surprise to see such a "sweat" baby (I know, you meant sweet, but I still had to laugh). When I first saw her picture my first thought was she looked like your little boy, and he looks like Robinson. I don't think I've ever seen Jaxson all grown up, and so I was glad when you said a lot of people think she looks like him. You are an amazing mom and four kids is definetly an adjustment, but worth every second!
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
3 comments:
I have checked your blog everyday looking forward to seeing your new little girl! I love the name Paige and I can definitely can see Jaxson and your girls in her! I am glad that she has started sleeping better for you. I was just telling my sister that I am nervous about having a fussy baby because I know how draining it is just having a newborn! I hope things continue to go well! Congrats!!
CONGRATS!!!
I didn't even know she was here yet! It was a pleasant surprise to see such a "sweat" baby (I know, you meant sweet, but I still had to laugh). When I first saw her picture my first thought was she looked like your little boy, and he looks like Robinson. I don't think I've ever seen Jaxson all grown up, and so I was glad when you said a lot of people think she looks like him. You are an amazing mom and four kids is definetly an adjustment, but worth every second!
Post a Comment