When we came to Bartlesville they (ConocoPhillips) told us it would be 3-5 years, and then we would be transferred to somewhere else. This May will be 5 years, and its time to go. We recently found out we will be moving to Houston. Well, we will live in Katy, and it will take Sam about 30 minutes to travel up I-10 to work. Now the rush is on to get our house on the market, go house hunting in Katy, and get moved down there by early June. All this while taking care of a brand new baby. Its going to be one busy time for me. I don't know how I am going to keep this house in tip top shape to show it. Let's hope we can sell as quickly as we did last time. We did For Sale By Owner in 12 days on the other house! Wish us luck!
6 comments:
Congrats on the new baby! She's beautiful!
I can't believe you're moving again. It seems like you just got into that new house. Good luck. I'm sure you will love Houston!
Let us know if we can do anything to help!! Katy is a big change from B'ville!
I love all the pictures of Paige! She is adorable.
I'm so excited for your move!!! mostly for my selfish reasons of maybe seeing you more! it will be fun.
I am excited but you have to move into our ward in Katy if possible. Well, let us know when you come down to look at houses!!
I am sure that your parents are so excited to have you guys so close! I wish you all the best and hope that you love the new place! Good luck with selling your home! I cannot imagine having to do all you are doing with a brand new baby!
Wow! That's exciting. I know you are really ready to move on so that's good. We may end up there with you in a year!
Congrats on the baby! I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment