
So I discovered something about myself today. After putting Sydnee down for her nap, I started cleaning the house. When I clean, I listen to my ipod and I can go for hours! It definately helps. After about 30 minutes the battery went dead and I was so disappointed. How was I going to clean now? I decided to grab Shaye's ipod - hey, any music is better than none, right. Well, her ipod is loaded with mainly HSM music, and a few other things, and come to find out I enjoyed that just as much as my own. So here I was at home by myself rockin' with Troy and the gang and knew almost every word to the songs. Bring on High School Musical 3!

4 comments:
haha!! it is addicting! btw...i hope we will be in the same ward now!!! it would make sense--right?!? You are the closest church member to us and yet we are in different wards. anyway, i'll keep my fingers crossed!
Oh yeah, I totally know all of the words too. Love it!
Kirsten thinks our house came in a box too and she thinks we're going to pack it up in a "big huge" box when we move.
And I am going to turn my blog into a scrapbook for sure. That's one reason whey I put up so many pictures. Have you found any sites or anything that will do it for you?
Crazy that there's going to be another ward there!
That was brave to share :) Now you need to buy the old hanna montana CD you will really like it, kaitlyn loves it (and me). I havn't heard her new "miley cyrus" one, I think I will stick with hannah montana
Oh let me just tell you I am a mega HSM fan. I love the movies and music. I'm a dork, but I am excited about HSM 3.
Post a Comment