Sunday, September 28, 2008

Miles for Mammograms

With a little encouragement from Sam, I decided to run in the Miles for Mammograms 5K this Saturday. I was a little hesitant since I haven't been running much since I had Sydnee, but it went pretty well. I surprised myself and ran it in 28:22. There were lots of friends running also, and it was a really fun event for a great cause.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Thats a great time!! Way to go, you look awesome, races are so fun!

JTuffy said...

That is a really good time! Good job to all of you!

Jenny

Jensen Family said...

I am way behind on blogs so I will be commenting on a bunch of yours! Awesome job on the 5k! That is a great time too! The video of Sydney is so cute and reminds me of Tag! It is so much fun when they start laughing and communicating! Shaye looks like a great little soccer player! I am so glad to hear that your parents were okay in the storm. I thought about them the whole time and just hoped and prayed that they were okay! I actually wondered if they headed up to stay with you guys until things settled down! The rock climbing looked like a lot of fun...it's the best when your children have great aunts and uncles to have fun with! Glad to see that your family is doing so well!

Jensen Family said...

Sorry to comment again! We have decided to go private with the blog due to recent events, so send me your email and I will add you to the list! wendyscott13@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Wow Natalee! That is awesome! You look fabulous too! Are you sure those kids are yours? :)
What a great cause to run for.
Thanks for the tip about the blog book. I want to do one for Christmas.
Take care!
Joy

Melinda H. said...

What a great cause to run for. Greg's business partner's wife just was diagonosed w/breast cancer and we also had a women's run. It's a neat experience to have someone specific to run for. You did great!