Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Happenings

I love Fall! First up in Fall, Halloween. What a perfect kids' holiday. Candy, costumes, wild kids.... what more could they want! We did some crafts and a little decorating a few weeks back.


Holidays are a perfect reason for baking. We love treats around here. We all made some fun Halloween cupcakes!





And of course there's pumpkin carving. And while I was snapping pictures of this happy little girl, I didn't notice all the fun she was having banging those spoons around was leaving gashes in my table. Nice.





Roasting the seeds has become a tradition around here. But I'm not sure why, nobody really eats them. I think we just all like the idea. "Yum, roasted pumpkin seeds with seasonings on them after we carve our pumpkins." Well, they smell good anyway!



Sydnee has a parade and party at her preschool. The kids got to wear their costumes and walk through the school showing them to all the kids, parents, and teachers. She is always so shy at school. She seems to love it, but she gets all quiet and is a perfect angel there.




She also had a party Friday morning at her dance class. They did a cute little dance for us to Monster Mash. Look at all those Rapunzels!


1 comment:

Kate said...

That is crazy that Sydney is so shy. Brady gets shy at his preschool too!!! I can't believe how shy he is there but everywhere else he is all boy and loud.