Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dewberry Girls

I got to take the little girls to Dewberry Farms on Friday with playgroup. I love that place - perfect fall outing! First things first, off to the pumpkin patch. They only got to choose from the miniature pumpkins, but it didn't see to bother Paige or Syd.


Just one Paige!




There are slides, rides, swings, and bouncers. Plenty of fun to play!



Sydnee is such a great big sister! She is always taking care of Paige. There were not seat belts on this train ride, so I told Syd to put her arms around Paige to make sure she didn't get up. She rode the whole ride with her arms around her, smiling and taking care of her "baby." I hope they continue to be best friends!


Syd loved feeding the goats and seeing the animals in the little barn.





Paige wasn't so sure. She stayed back even from the baby chicks. And when I did find her close up to a stall, there was nothing in it!


We had a great time with our friends at Dewberry. Now we've got to find a time to take the big kids, they are excited to go!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Goodness, Paige all the sudden is a toddler!! She looks just like Maycee!! WOW. Cute kids.