Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shaye's Special Day

Shaye was baptized in the Katy, Texas 3rd Ward. Sam baptized and confirmed her. Grandpa and Brother Frank Tracy, the Bishopric member, stood in on the confirmation with him. It was a great day! Shaye looked beautiful in her white dress, and we appreciate the example she is for all of us. I rely on her so much to help with everything from taking care of the little ones, to running errands around the house. I don't know what I would do without her. Grandpa gave the talk on baptism, with help from Jaxson, and Nicole said the talk on the Holy Ghost. The Spirit was very strong, confirming the choice she was making was right. We know she will continue to grow as a beautiful daughter of God and it won't be long till we are taking family pictures in her third white dress!


















No comments: