oh my gosh Natalee. She is BEAUTIFUL! (But really, she is YOUR daughter, so that isn't a surprise! :) What a doll. And that children's musuem looks awesome! Ours is not as cool here...in fact, it is pretty lame! My kids would love yours!
man - she's a good mix of you two...that top picture - I thought she looked a lot like Sam (& Shaye) but the others she looks so much like you...she's such a cutie. So jealous Shannon lives near you guys now - I miss them so much.
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
5 comments:
My goodness, in those pictures she looks a lot like you! She is just the easiets baby I ever saw and the sleeping....your to lucky!
oh my gosh Natalee. She is BEAUTIFUL! (But really, she is YOUR daughter, so that isn't a surprise! :) What a doll. And that children's musuem looks awesome! Ours is not as cool here...in fact, it is pretty lame! My kids would love yours!
She is so beautiful.....xoxoxo
She's precious! Looks just like you, Natalee! Glad to hear y'all are enjoying Houston.
man - she's a good mix of you two...that top picture - I thought she looked a lot like Sam (& Shaye) but the others she looks so much like you...she's such a cutie. So jealous Shannon lives near you guys now - I miss them so much.
Post a Comment