Saturday, August 28, 2010

Go Texans!

This Fall Jaxson decided to try football instead of soccer. He has been practicing about 3 weeks, and had his first game today! Although he doesn't have much of that "football aggression," he has really enjoyed playing, and practicing at home with Sam. The name of his team is the Texans, and today he played defensive back. Poppa, Grandpa, and GG joined the rest of us to watch him, and they won their game. But it sure was hot out there! We need some nice fall football weather to blow in!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture of him is SO cute!! Love the football pictures...I can't wait till my little guy is old enough for football! :) How fun!!

Jensen Family said...

I can't wait for my boys to start sports! I am so excited to see them play and have fun! I am so behind on blogs,but i think that is awesome that your cousin lives so close to you now. Paige I must say is a spitten image of your side of the family! It looks like you will enjoy a lot of fun things to do where you live...i am jealous! i hope the kids enjoy there new school...my sister's kids are in the same boat and were a little nervous about starting school too! Enjoy your two little ones at home:)