Thursday, June 10, 2010

A See ya Later Dinner

We sure are going to miss our friends in Bartlesville, so I choose to look at it as just see ya later! We will probably be back at some time, and we'll be looking forward to seeing everyone again. My poor Shaye is already very sad to be leaving her friends. And my girls nights out are going to be greatly missed! Good friends are real important, and we sure have some wonderful ones here. Thanks to everyone who made our time here so great!
Here are some pictures of a few good bye dinners we have had these last few weeks.





4 comments:

Shallan said...

I was so sad we missed dinner and girls night with you guys! It's still hard to believe you won't be here... I don't think I've fully taken it in yet. I just know I will miss you tons!

jenny said...

That is going to be sad to leave. you guys have been there for so long. I hope everything goes great for you with the move!

Christiansen Clan said...

I miss you already!!!

Jessica South said...

Okay, natalee, add my email addy in, so I can keep up with you guys on your blog!