We blessed Paige on May 1st in the Bartlesville 3rd Ward. Those who stood in with Sam were our Bishopric - Bishop Kevin Reid, Jeff Hartzfeld, and Brother Cummings. Along with some good friends - Brian Christiansen, Tyler Vaclaw, Russell Vaclaw, and Dan Mecham. Sam gave a nice blessings, and thankfully Paige was pretty happy through it. Here are a few pictures from after church.
I love these two. Baby faces are so funny. She's keeping a good eye on Sydnee in the bottom pic.
OH she is SO sweet! I must hold her! I love that you put her on the dryer....oh how creative us mom's become while multitasking life! and of course i want to be on the list for viewing the blog....shankait@hotmail.com should't that be memorized by now? :)
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
2 comments:
I see alot of Jaxson in her now...she is so cute! I love the look she is giving Sydnee!
OH she is SO sweet! I must hold her! I love that you put her on the dryer....oh how creative us mom's become while multitasking life! and of course i want to be on the list for viewing the blog....shankait@hotmail.com should't that be memorized by now? :)
Post a Comment