I have been thinking about making our blog private for a long time. ( That means you have to sign in to view it. ) There's been a little voice in my head saying it could be dangerous to post so much information about our family, and our 4 small children. Now that we are moving to Houston, I can't justify leaving it public anymore. There are just more people there, and more opportunities for trouble.
So... if you are out there reading our blog, please leave your email address in the comment section of this post, or if you rather, you can email it to me at: nattoe@hotmail.com.
I will put your email on the list, and you will receive an invitation to read our blog. You have to accept the invitation one time, and then in the future you just come to the blog, enter your email, and it will take you straight to it.
We still want everybody who has been keeping up with us to be able to. We hope this doesn't discourage you from keeping in touch!
Typical Saudi Restaurant
3 years ago

14 comments:
make sure you add me! jillholyoak AT gmail DOT com
Oops, this is Jill. Didn't realize I was signed in under my husband's account!
I have been actually thinking the same thing. I did it once before and think it is a good idea! wendyscott13@yahoo.com!
please add us too jrshka@yahoo.com
Add us. Although we have been in Houston for almost 2 years now and it is really not any more unsafe than B'ville. Julz62@aol.com
nursemom730@sbcglobal.net
Do you have a move date yet?
Please add me to the list. melinda2401@yahoo.com
oooh dont forget us!
kevinblaz7@hotmail.com miss you!
don't forget me! :)
daisie13@hotmail.com
Of course we want in the list!! You have my email :-)
I want in, too! yearsleyclan@yahoo.com
I'm thinking of going private soon, too...lots of weird chinese or something comments...weird...and kinda creepy.
yes please add us too. Jennytowns@aol.com
I was just thinking the other day that i need to do this as well (even though I haven't updated since Halloween...Ive been busy!)
heathervaclaw@yahoo.com
Add us too!
vaclaws@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment