I know a lot of you out there run and workout with your ipods, so please please share what songs motivate you. I was running on Saturday, and realized the newest song on my playlist was probably from my senior year in High School - - 1999! And I am tired of hearing the same songs. So its about time to update, but the problem is I'm so out of the loop now. We don't have much as far as great radio stations go here, and I need some suggestions. I know there are a lot of good songs out there that are old too, so share anything you like.... I need some ideas!!
2 comments:
Look at my playlist on my blog for some of my current favorites.
www.nannamo.blogspot.com.
I like upbeat hip hop. Some Rihanna and Chris Brown. Sometimes even some country tunes get me going. I am random and not much help. Ask Shannon...Mrs. Marathon runner what was on HER Ipod to get her through it :)
Post a Comment