Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Jaxson's preschool class had their day at the Pumpkin Patch today. Sydnee and I went with him. It was a really cute place, I hadn't been there before. They had a playground, a maze out of hay stacks, a hay ride, and of course the pumpkins. Jaxson warned me he was going to get a pumpkin "bigger than the car" and he got pretty close. I had to haul that big ol' thing back to the car!!

This is Jaxson's class. Yes, it is all boys. One is missing, there is usually 7 of them.










Now that we are home, he keeps telling me he wants to make pumpkin pie from his pumpkin. They made apple pie at school during their apple unit, and I guess he thinks I am going to turn that pumpkin into a pie! Um, who does that? Don't they have that stuff in jars now a days!? :-)



3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love this post! Those pictures are great, he cracks me up! Finally a picture of you :) (and mini shaye)

Jensen Family said...

I seriously need to find a pumpkin patch to go to! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the picture of Jaxson trying to hold that big ol' pumpkin...too cute!

Anonymous said...

yea for pumpkin patches! :) that is a huge pumpkin that Jaxson got!! holy moly! :) you look great!! How fun!!