Friday, February 22, 2008

St. Thomas, Virgin Islands

This week I got to go to the Virgin Islands with my mom and sister. It came up last minute, and was a great trip! We stayed at the Marriott on the Island of St.Thomas (which is the largest Island). We also got to spend a day touring St.John. All of the water was astonishingly blue, and the Islands were gorgeous, but St. John was like nothing I had ever seen before! We went to a beach called Trunk Bay, and it is rated the #2 most beautiful beach in the world, #1 is in Australia. It definately lived up to its name. We went swimming, snorkling, shopping in the markets, and sight seeing. Keep in mind I'm 6 months pregnant, not the ideal time to take a vacation which requires a swimming suit every day, but what can you do.... ! The pictures don't give it justice, but here's a little of some of the things we did and saw!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

You all look soooooo good, what a fun vacation. Its always fun to go to the beach, especially when you get to stay at the marriott!!! LOVE IT. You guys are so lucky and I repeat myself saying you ALL look so good! Glad you had fun.

vaclaw family said...

Those beaches sure look nice right about now with our 20 degree overcast days!! Um, yeah I took about a 4 month hiatus from my blog...I'll have to get you guys to show me how you add all the cool stuff, I'm pretty clueless!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Shannon's comment...glad you guys got to go and get a break of the winter weather!

Shallan said...

How much fun! I'm so glad you got to go and leave the freezing cold Oklahoma weather for a little while! What a great break!

Bybee's said...

that is awesome that you guys got to take a trip alone! that will be a really fun memory for you guys. and i'm jealous that you got out of the cold!

Melinda H. said...

All of the pictures are so pretty. How fun to be able to spend that kind of time with your mom and sister. You look so cute pregnant, you only have a small bump.

JTuffy said...

that looks so awesome! I'm jelous!

Jensen Family said...

You don't even look like you are 6 mo. pregnant! I am huge compared to you! The pictures were awesome and I am so jealous of all the fun and beautiful places you have been able to go lately! Take care!

Natalie said...

What a cool experience! You definately need to jump on those when you can. Lucky for you that you still look great while pegnant so you got some good pictures. How fun.

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

What a fun vacation going with Nicole and your mom. Those pictures are awesome, including your body... being pregnant with your 3rd. I could never pull off the swimming suit.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Very jealous of your fun vacation. You look so great. Seriously! Those beaches look so great.