The kids had a fun Valentine's Day. Jaxson celebrated on Wednesday when he had school, and Shaye had her party on Thursday. They got plenty of gifts from us and their grandparents/Aunt. Sam and I never go out on Valentine's Day because our Anniversary is the 15th, so we wait for the crowds to pass! Friday we got to go to Tulsa to celebrate our 7 years. We ate at Cheesecake Factory and went shopping - it was great!!
Typical Saudi Restaurant
3 years ago

3 comments:
Cute Cute!! Happy Anniversary wow 7 years! I remember going to your reception at Aunt Janes house! Kaitlyn was 2 weeks old.....ahhhh. I was glad you posted those pictures, I can see some of your house, you used really good colors and it looks like its decorated really good! HAPPY 7 YEARS!!!! ----shannon
I couldn't remember how to put up my name when I posted a comment........sorry now i remember.
Glad that you and Sam got to go out and have some fun together! I can't believe you have been married for 7 years! Your kiddos looked like they were loving the big day! How are you feeling these days? I am getting uncomfortable at this point!
Post a Comment