Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jaxson's 3rd Birthday



We had green macaroni to go along with our Jungle theme for Diego!
And we played Put the Spot on the Jaguar! Yes, they loved it!


Shaye was glad a few older siblings got to come with Jaxson's friends.


He started the day dressed decent, but was in his Dallas Cowboy
outfit before the party began.



He was the most excited about his Diego cake!



Thanks for the gifts! He loved everything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day!! Happy Birthday Jaxson!

west's said...

It looks like he had fun! I love the football outfit. I can't believe he is three already!! Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures!! Love that he has to be in his football uniform....too cute!!! Ok...how did you get such a cute background?? I am going crazy with my plain brown one!! Help!!!

Melinda H. said...

Happy Birthday Jaxson! Typical boy, starting out with normal clothes on and then ending up in whatever theme they are into. Been there! I love your little snowman. We can't make very good snowmen in AK because the snow doesn't pack very well. I love your new background. Did you figure it out all by yourself? I had Tami do mine, I can't get my computer to open up a zip file.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Natalie,
Your paper is really cute. I think that is so cute that Jaxson loves the Cowboys. Russ is a cowboy fanatic as well. We will see what team Boston will be cheering for here soon.

Jensen Family said...

Looks like Jaxson had a fun birthday! I love all the faces he makes! I can't believe all the snow you guys got! It looks like the kids really enjoyed playing in it. How are you feeling these days? Hope all is well!