Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy 35th to Sam

On August 4th Sam turned 35.  He had to take Jaxson to football practice in the morning, so us girls did a little decorating and surprised him with donuts and a celebration.  





Later that evening we went with our friends, the Boyers, to the Brothers of the Sun Tour.  It was a Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney concert.  It was so good! There were two opening acts and then Tim and Kenny played for nearly 2 hours each.  It was probably the best concert I have been to.  They were excellent!


For his birthday, Sam wanted a cowboy hat.  Yep, he is proud to be back in Texas.  He has embraced it completely.  He now has a hat to accompany his 2 pair of boots.  He went down and bought one for him and one for Jaxson that day.  He knows I'm not a big fan (I didn't sign up for the cowboy life! :) )  but since it was his birthday I did my best to accept it!




1 comment:

Shannon said...

OH Shipley donuts how I miss u!! You are good at posting so fast on your blog, I feel like I have thousands of picutres of summer and can't keep up. I'm trying though!! Great pictures, looks like life is good.