Paige got her first haircut on August 17th. Our good friend, Nora Robinson, is a hair stylist so we were able to do it at her house. Paige was pretty excited and talked about it all afternoon - she was gonna get a hair cut! She sat in the chair ok. She wasn't perfectly still, but she didn't fuss about it either. Nora just trimmed her hair a little to freshen it up and even the back out. Paige has the most beautiful hair. It makes me jealous! :) Its so thick and full of body. I hope it stays that way.
Look at that face, she is so adorable!
And here are a few pictures I have taken here and there of our Paigey Poo! She is so sweet and beautiful! We just love this little girl.
Any time the beaters come on her and Syd come running. They know there's something good on the end of that spoon. I was at the sink rinsing a few dishes and turned around to find her - up on the counter, she couldn't wait any more to have a taste.
1 comment:
I think our little girls would be great friends! what a cutie she is, but i think all your daughters are so beautiful and of course a handsome little guy too! i love being able to see your family grow!
Post a Comment