It was a happy Mother's Day for me. Sam and the kids got me the bright Nike Free shoes and cooked me a nice dinner. One of my favorite things about Mother's Day is the cute things the kids bring home from school, where you get to learn what they really say about you when you're not there! :)
Jaxson brought home this book where he filled in the answers to the prompts.
"Dear Mom. Thank you for cleaning and being sooo nice. You are the best mom in the world. I love you sooo much." Love, Jaxson
"My favorite thing about my mom is she looks after me."
"The best time I ever had with my mom was when we went to the rodeo."
"The funniest thing about my mom is when she takes us to the swimming pool."
"If I could give my mom something special it would be a necklace because she likes necklaces."
"My mom taught me how to read."
I'm going to pretend that line about "she always watches tv" actually says she is always running and going to the gym!! :)
And Shaye made this cute book of 10 things I love about my mom. Inside it said:
1. I love how you love me.
2. I love your personality
3. I love your cooking
4. I love your smile
5. I love you
6. I love your sense of humor
7. I love your hair
8. I love how you love me
9. I love how you care
10. I love how you are
And little Syd made a cute picture frame at her preschool, which she quickly claimed as hers since it "had a picture of her in it!"
I love my babies. I'm grateful to be their mom.










No comments:
Post a Comment