Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hoppy Birthday

My little baby is already 2 years old!  She seems so little compared to the big kids, but time is flying by.  Paige and her cousin, Julian, were born on the same day - April 9th.  This year Easter was on April 8th.  So we went to mom's house Easter Sunday for Easter dinner and birthday celebrating.  I had my video camera out, so I didn't get as many pictures as I needed.  I never can juggle the two of them!  Paige had lots of guest at her party.  Other than our whole family, grandma and grandpa were there, along with Emmy and Poppy, Uncle Brooks, Julian, Leah and her son Josh, Uncle Kyle and Julian's grandparents came to celebrate with him.




First there was the egg hunt.  Everybody else ran around hunting while birthday girl sat on the chair eating any candy she got!



Then after dinner, there was cake and ice cream.  Uncle Brooks' birthday was April 3rd, so he was part of the celebration too.  I made two Easter inspired birthday cakes.




And then present time where the kids got spoiled with fun toys and cute clothes.









My adorable little two year old is so fun.  She talks quite a bit and is never to be held back.  Whatever the big kids are doing, she is doing too.  She has more expressions than a book, and has come up with all sorts of ways to get everyone to do what she wants.  The big kids love helping her, and her and Sydnee are best of friends.  She's our little Paigey Poo, Pagers, Pay Pay, Princess!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

She is so dang cute!! How fun to be with all your family that day. those are great pictures......what happened to your birthday in April also? :) Are you to old now?

Jensen Family said...

She is too cute! It is sad at how fast these past 2 years have gone! Our babies are growing up! Tenley turns 2 in July! What a cute little family you have! I love those cakes...too cute!