We got back last week from a week long trip to Washington State for the Bleazard Family Reunion, that's my mom's side of the family. We go every 3 years, and its always a blast! We did so many things - rode 4 wheelers, went water skiing, went on a zipline over a canyon, rode down a homemade water slide off the edge of the canyon, sling shot watermelons, and caught up with all my cousins. I'm always sad when it's over. With all that fun, I have lots of pictures to sort through, hundreds of them. And a task that big always makes me procrastinate! So here are a few of the kids at the airport on our way. They were so excited to ride a plane and get to the farm. I will get the rest of the pictures up as soon as I can narrow down some favorites!
Typical Saudi Restaurant
3 years ago

2 comments:
What a fun vacation! That's what we did this summer in Utah. Greg's dad owns a ranch up Fish Lake and we spend a week up there every year. It's fun and relaxing!
What a scare with your daughter. Glad it was something they could finally figure out and you didn't always have to wonder what was wrong.
Oh, I'm in Beach Lake Ward. We live in Eagle River, AK (which is about 15 minutes north of Anchorage). Do you know somebody out here?
I am so glad Syndee is ok, we had some scares with Brynne this last two weeks and nothing is more awful than a sick kid!!
I am with you on sorting through pictures, I have over 250 I think. Its overwhelming, but hopefully bit by bit I won't ignore my blog :)
I am glad you got to go see your family in Washington, I bet it was a great time!!!
Post a Comment