My Jaxy is done with kindergarten! He is so smart, and learned so much. He knows how to read, add, subtract, and many other things. I was very impressed with all he learned this year. His teacher, Ms. Bojko, won teacher of the year for Katy Schools this year. She was excellent! At the parent/teacher conference that I had with her this year she said "if all my students were just like Jaxson I would be set." She adored him, and he was an angel for her, as he seems to be for all adults besides me!
At the kindergarten celebration of learning, the students did a bunch of "plays." Jaxson had parts in three, and one was hilarious. He read them easily, and I enjoyed watching him in the classroom setting.
They still seem young in kindergarten. But as he heads into first grade, I am reminded how quickly he is growing up. I hope he continues to love learning and enjoy school!


1 comment:
Super cute pictures. You have such a beautiful family!! I try to get one professional picture done a year, for christmas cards. But I'd love to take it to a fun background like you guys did. Cute!
So Greg thinks he's come up with a name for this baby boy #5. He wants to name it Brooks. How funny is that? I'm not sure he's even met Brooks. Maybe once, but he didn't remember that I had a cousin named Brooks. I like the name also, and am just happy that he came up with a decent name without my help :)
Post a Comment