cute pictures! :) Isn't it hard trying to get them to ALL smile and look at the camera at the same time?! UGH!! I love that Sydnee was hiding from the pictures...too cute! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
4 comments:
cute pictures! :) Isn't it hard trying to get them to ALL smile and look at the camera at the same time?! UGH!! I love that Sydnee was hiding from the pictures...too cute! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
hahahahahahaha - keepin' it real! Taking pictures with kids can be so irritating sometimes! I love it.
Really cute pics! I love how Jaxson's tie is just stuck on the top button. We can never get a picture of all the kids looking, but still gotta do it.
Your kids are getting so big!! they are all adorable! I love the effort of getting pictures - always so crazy!
Post a Comment