Wow, its hot out there! And this weekend we did some roasting! Jaxson had a football game at 8am, and Shaye had two soccer games, keeping us outside until 3:30 in the afternoon. Shaye's team this year is the blue Sharks! Most of the girls are new to Katy, and they are all learning to play together. The tied one game, and won the second. They are going to be awesome, and Shaye was a big part of that! We are so proud of her. She worked hard and did great. The rest of us tried to beat the heat as best we could, which isn't very well with 104 heat index!
Hey, I forgot you went private. Everytime I looked at your picture on my blog it still said "meatfest" so I assumed you hadn't been posting. I'm glad you said something.
I at least got caught up with your cute family! Hope your enjoying your new area. I'm not sure I knew anyone from conoco that was here. Can you give me names? Maybe I just didn't know what they did up here.
Yes, we did build a new house in Eagle River, which is about 15 mintues from Anchorage. I didn't post any pictures, becuz I'm not private. But I can send them to you snapfish.
Thanks for the shower tips. I have a squeegie (which seemed to be a popular vote) but it doesn't get all the scum off. Even after I scrub it.
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
1 comment:
Hey, I forgot you went private. Everytime I looked at your picture on my blog it still said "meatfest" so I assumed you hadn't been posting. I'm glad you said something.
I at least got caught up with your cute family! Hope your enjoying your new area. I'm not sure I knew anyone from conoco that was here. Can you give me names? Maybe I just didn't know what they did up here.
Yes, we did build a new house in Eagle River, which is about 15 mintues from Anchorage. I didn't post any pictures, becuz I'm not private. But I can send them to you snapfish.
Thanks for the shower tips. I have a squeegie (which seemed to be a popular vote) but it doesn't get all the scum off. Even after I scrub it.
Anyway, cute family! Tell Sam I said hello.
Post a Comment