Monday, September 20, 2010

Sisters

It's just me and these two little cuties home during the days now. Sydnee loves to play and help with Paige. She is so good with her. She is soft and loving to her, and always try to make her happy when she's upset. I hope this is a sign of things to come, and that they will be best friends for a long time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have two days a week where it is just me and my little guy home...it's kinda fun to be able to have that time with them!! Your kiddos are all just adorable.

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me! Your kids are so cute but, I'm partial to that little red head!

Jensen Family said...

What a sweet picture! I love it when my kids love on each other and I too they will be best friends for years to come! Keep enjoying your time with them:)

Kate said...

So cute! Hopefully they will be the best of friends!!