Since his birthday fell on a school day, I took treats to his class and we did family things in the evening. When I asked him what dinner and desert he wanted, he of course said pizza for dinner, but he surprised me when instead of a cake he wanted banana cream pie for desert. I don't think he had tried it before this day, and turns out... he doesn't like it much! But that's what he asked for. After dinner, he opened his presents from family members. Grandpa and GG gave him a guitar just like daddy's which he has been paying every day! Aunt Colie sent him some more pieces to his car track, and Emmy and Poppa sent him two Buc-EE's shirts and some money to spend. From us, he got outfitted to start playing t-ball and a NERF dart gun he had asked for. Lots of great gifts, and he has enjoyed them all!






No comments:
Post a Comment