Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaxson

This year Jaxson wanted a football party. It seemed appropriate since the party was the Saturday before the Super Bowl! Too bad the Cowboys weren't in the Super Bowl, that would have been even better since Sam has convinved Jaxson they are the only team that matters! Sam and I made this football cake, which I thought turned out great. We invited 8 boys from Jaxson's pre-k class, and it was the perfect amount since we were stuck in the house with the cold, wet, winter.



I love this picture... I caught it at just the right time! Sydnee was sticking her fingers in the frosting while Jaxson was opening his presents. When I told her no no, this is the pouty lip I got from her!

The boys played a few games. This was a football ring toss. They thought this was funny! Sam was a good sport and wore the goal post on his head while the boys tried to throw the rings on it. It was actually very challenging. We also played a football catch game to see who could catch the longest pass. And finally, they hit a pinata. Which they all loved!





2 comments:

Shannon said...

i love jaxsons big smiley grin! and i am rolling laughing at sydney with the cake!(as i sit here and finish my own bowl of icecrem for the night!) YOU GO GIRL!

Anderson Family said...

Drake just turned 4 a few week ago too. Can u believe how old they are? How are you feeling? Baby #4....wow Nat!!! I had a miscarriage in sept. I was about 12 weeks along. It was pretty devastating. We will try this spring again. What are you having anyway? Boy?