Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This was our first year to host Thanksgiving. Mom and dad came to it wasn't too big of a crowd for us to try things out on! We had a great dinner, and a good visit for a few days. We did some shopping, saw some local sights, and some went to a basketball game in Tulsa. We were happy to have family here for the holiday!




2 comments:

Shannon said...

So i can't figure out how to respond to your comments on my blog when you ask a question! I am lame, i know. But kaitlyn loves piano, matts mom teaches her and this lady in my ward invites her to her piano recital with her students. Shaye would love it, except if you are like me and can't play, you feel like a FOOL when they ask a question!!! AND thanksgiving looks great, your hom is BEAUTIFUL. I love the fire pit and the dining room!! AHHH love it!

Jensen Family said...

Family makes the holidays the best! glad your parents could come! you are brave to make dinner for everyone...I think I would freak out!