

The YMCA staff party was at our house this year. It was fun to host everyone... we had about 20. We always do a a dinner, and this year we had an ornament exchange. I have really enjoyed being the aerobic director and an instructor at the Y the last 4 years. I am going to continue to teach some, but really plan on cutting down in the new year with baby #4 on the way. I appreciate all the great friends I have made and worked with there!



3 comments:
Congrats! We are expecting number three. I guess we are on the same schedule or something??? :)
Hey, so congratulations on baby #4! I hope you are feeling better. That party looks like lots of fun.
So who's doing the marathon? I was actually considering the Oklahoma City Marathon, but I don't know. We'll see. We'll be up there next we'll have to get together sometime!
Congrats Nat! 'Hope you are feeling well! Happy holidays!
Post a Comment