Monday, August 31, 2009

Sydnee's First Zoo Day!

We finally got some cooler weather, and decided to take the kids to the zoo. Sydnee had never been before and we were looking forward to taking her. She loves animals! She gets very excited every time she is around a dog, or sees the cows in the backyard. She loves to read animal books, and makes lots of animal sounds. She was a more quiet observer than we expected, but we all enjoyed the day together!


This is Sydnee's excited face when she got to be so close to the goats in the petting zoo.

And this is her telling the goal what she wants it to do.

And this is her "ok dad, hold me before they eat me" face! :-)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

She's so cute. She looks so much like Shaye!

Jensen Family said...

what a big girl she is getting to be! I swear we just had them not too long ago. It looks like you guys had a great day! I would love to go to that private lake...it looks like a ton of fun!

Shallan said...

I love it! She was really brave to get so close to the goats... I can just hear her making goat sounds! She's so adorable!

Shannon said...

I love sydney's faces, she is so cute

Holly said...

Isn't the zoo great!