Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School

Wednesday, August 12th was the kids' first day of school. Shaye is in Ms.Tucker's second grade class at Wayside Elementary, and Jaxson has Ms.Dunlap for pre-k at Will Rogers. Here in Oklahome, pre-k is all day in the public school system, so both of them will be in school from 9-3:30. It was a little sad to see Jaxson go to school all day, he seems so small when you get him there, but he is ready. He was borred last year without Shaye around and is looking forward to all the activities at pre-k. So now it's just me and Sydnee home during the days. I am looking forward to spending time with her. We are going to go to the library, music makers, the park, and all the other things she has been missing running around doing big kid activities. But we will miss Shaye-Shaye and Jaxy!


Just getting off the bus after a long day at school.... The bus picks them up and drops them off right at our house, which is wonderful!

6 comments:

Kate said...

School starts so early there! I do remember school starting on the 10th or 11th when I was in HS but now I like that it is at the end of Aug! Your kids are all grown up!

Shannon said...

Kaitlyn just started today! School seems to start earlier each year. Hope they had a great day at school!! They look so cute.

Jenny said...

I can't believe you don't even have an option of a half day anymore! That is pretty nice that the the bus picks them up and drops them off. I bet you don't even know what to do with yourself!

Shallan said...

Wow, I can not believe that Jaxson is in school all day... he has grown up before my eyes! I didn't have Ms. Tucker when I went to Wayside, but I wanted her!! She's an awesome teacher and Shaye will love her!

Jensen Family said...

I love having one-on-one time with my boys, so I hope you enjoy your time with Sydnee! I still can't believe you have 2 kids in school now! You have such beautiful kids! They are such a great mix of you and Sam!

Brian & Larissa Lloyd said...

Your kids are growing up! They are so cute and I love their names. I love blogs because it keeps us in touch!! Larissa