Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Shaye!

Shaye turned 6 on July 9th. Her birthday was on a Wednesday, so we just took her out to eat and opened family presents at home. She had a party on Friday at the Y. The kids went swimming, played in the game room, and had cake and ice cream. She did a High School Musical party this year, and got lots of great gifts. Thanks to everyone!








9 comments:

Shannon said...

Yea high school musical! If you look on my blog in a picture you can see the red mountain behind it, I love to see it every day. Looks like a fun party.

Melinda H. said...

What a fun birthday party. Happy Birthday to Shaye! How old is she, 6? If she is 6, her and Austin are only a few weeks apart. The baby blessing pictures are so cute. I can already see Shaye in her!

Melinda H. said...

Sorry, I didn't read the comment first. I see she did turn six. Also I was going to tell you how cute your new blog look is!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Wow, I can't believe she is six already. I still haven't seen High School Musical. How lame am I?

Jensen Family said...

I can't believe that you have a 6year old. How time flies. Looks like all the girls had a great time. Oh, I had to think really hard about the Oregon thing...I can't believe I forgot about that. I think it would have been a great experience, but really hard too.

Gunnell Family said...

I am just getting caught up on everyone. I love the blessing pictures and it looks like Shaye had a great party!! Sorry we missed it! Cant wait to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday Shaye! What a fun party ... I was noticing the swim picture and one friend has a noodle in the pool - man! they won't even let us take ANYTHING like that into our pools here ... bummer! So we have to stick with diving toys, etc. oh well. ºÜº

Alayna said...

Yeah I found your blog...it is adorable! All Madelyne talks about is Shaye, she loves her to pieces! Can't wait to see your trips pictures! Love ya Alayna

Anonymous said...

Shaye is so grown up I just can't believe it! She is so adorable and looks like she is just full of personality just like she was when she was a toddler. I used to LOVE sitting close to you guys in church and see her hilarious expressions on her face that made me just crack up. She has such an expressive face.
Hope all is well!
Love
Joy