Today Sydnee was 4 weeks old. I don't know if that counts as one month, or if it should be on the 22nd, but either way.... Here are some pictures of her from today. She has quite a bit of hair in the back, but not too much on top. Her eyes have stayed blue, which is a huge surprise to me that I would have 3 blue eyed children! I'm still up all night, and feeding all the time, but things are settling down a little and we are trying to establish some sort of schedule. Sydnee was 9 pounds at her one month check, and almost 22 inches long. She is growing well!
She is such a little cutie! I can't believe that she is still bigger than my little Tag! It's funny how much are lives are alike right now...it will be fun to hear about Sydnee since she and Tag are so close together! Hope you can get some sleep!
She is so tiny still. You can definetly tell that she is one of your's and Sam's. She's so cute! I swear at two months old I finally feel like I have adapted to the baby and they have adapted to me, especially with nursing.
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
10 comments:
she looks so tiny and sweet. i want to hold her....oh she is so cute! ONE MONTH, see it flys!
What a sweetheart!
What a little doll! she is so cute! she even looks like she is smiling!!! What a cutie!
She is such a little cutie! I can't believe that she is still bigger than my little Tag! It's funny how much are lives are alike right now...it will be fun to hear about Sydnee since she and Tag are so close together! Hope you can get some sleep!
She is beautiful!!! We need to come see her again!
What a beautiful little girl! Your kids are all so cute!!! I love the blogging community to keep up on everyone! Hopefully sleep will come soon!
One month?? Wow...time has gone by way to fast. You are so LUcky to have 3 beautiful blue eyed kiddies.
okay! those pictures are darling!
She is so tiny still. You can definetly tell that she is one of your's and Sam's. She's so cute! I swear at two months old I finally feel like I have adapted to the baby and they have adapted to me, especially with nursing.
Such a cutie!
Post a Comment