Wednesday, June 11, 2008

At least somebody is getting some sleep around here...


10 comments:

JTuffy said...

That is so cute! Especially the last one! Is she keeping you up at night? Hopefully you're getting some sleep!

JTuffy said...

That was me Jenny by the way I'm signed in under Jonathan's name

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Ohhh... I love it. She has the prettiest skin.

Shannon said...

OH she is to cute, I love how tiny she is. I love the last one with sam and jaxson!

Kathryn said...

Sweet pics! Very cute :-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pictures - actually makes me a little sleepy! Cute!

Jensen Family said...

I hear ya girl! That is exactly how I felt last night as I was up from 1:00 to 3:00 trying to get Tag to sleep, while Josh dreamed away! Hopefully Tag will get his days and nights figure out! Hope you get some rest!

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

Nothing better than when you have sleeping babies on their dad. So CUTE! Hey, I am making my blog private, if you want an invite, email me at tami_bell1@yahoo.com

Bybee's said...

so cute. i love sleeping pictures!

west's said...

She is such a pretty baby!! That picture is so cute with Sam, Jaxson & Sydney all sleeping. Don't you just want to jump in & cuddle with them to & have a big nap?