Sunday, July 1, 2012

Father's Day 2012


Happy Father's Day to the wonderful father of our family!  The kids gave him a new shirt for his upcoming deep sea fishing trip and made a poster with things they loved about him to present while we had a nice dinner with friends.


Jaxson had made this book at the end of school to save for Father's Day.


Dear Dad, I love you so much you are the best dad ever I wish I could see you all day long.


When my dad was a little boy he played.

My dad's favorite thing to wear is his shoes.


My dad gets really mad when I make a mess.

My dad really likes it when I pick up.


On Saturday my dad likes to play with me.

My dad's favorite place to eat is Lupe Tortillas.


If my dad won a million dollars he would spend it on a house.

My dad's name is Sam.

When I am at school he is at work.

No comments: