Brazos Bend, better known as the alligator park! And as I was uploading these I realized I didn't take any pictures of the actual alligators. Oops! I didn't take many pictures at all. We rode our bikes, so the camera was in the backpack most of the day.
It was a great day. The wind kept it from too hot, and we saw enough alligators to keep us entertained, even though there weren't any on the banks. Truthfully, just seeing them all in the water was probably enough for the kids, I don't know how they would have liked it if they were all over the trail like they sometimes are.
So we spent the afternoon riding bikes, spotting gators, and even met up with a turtle, which was much more interesting to Syd.
I have to say, in my defense, Sydnee chose her own socks. She came down with these lovely purple ones, and that was just the way it was going to be...

3 comments:
Paige is so cute! I can't wait for the one year mark, it is such a fun time. And no worries, Maycee wore bright pink socks up to her knees for church yesterday and that is just the way it was going to be....oh well, i pick my battles these days.
When darbs was about syd's age, I found this awesome button that could be pinned on that said, "I dressed myself today!". I really need to make some and sell them. I'd make a fortune.
Oh man, you are so brave! Just the word alligator would keep me away!! But it looks like you all had a blast! They are getting so big!!
Post a Comment