Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Fun!

This year on April 17th I hit the big 3-0! I have been looking forward to my thirties and the new experiences they'll bring. My 20s consisted of graduating college, getting married, having 4 kids, which included 4 nine month pregnancies - uck!, moving 6 times, and buying 3 new houses. Whew...! I am hoping the next 10 years will allow for more time to enjoy and play with my family, taking vacations and growing closer to the kids. I also have personal goals, such as continue running, be in the best shape of my life, and learn some new hobbies. And you know what they say, 30s are the new 20s anyway!!

On Saturday evening we went out with some friends to play and celebrate. We headed over to one of those fun plex type of places and rode go karts, mini-golfed, and played in the arcade. It was a great time just playing and visiting! The only bummer was the lines were long, and we only rode the karts once. I would have liked to do that a few times.

Esther Boyer, Nora Robinson, Melissa Callaway, Me, and Eleanor Bachrach

















After playing for a while, we went to dinner at Pappasito's. And I had to endure the usual birthday torture! ;-)


1 comment:

west's said...

Happy birthday!! It looks like you had a fun birthday party:) I can't believe have much you have accomplished & you are only 30!