In the last few days Paige has found her way up the stairs. She goes up just fine, and every day she is getting faster. Before I notice she's not by me, she'll be almost to the top. The scary part is if she tries to get down. We have been trying to teach her to come down on her tummy, but that's going to take some time to figure out. So she still turns and reaches down with her hands. No falls yet, because we are always right behind her, but I can see some bumps in our future!
Typical Saudi Restaurant
3 years ago

2 comments:
Good luck! I hope she catches on soon! That was such a worry for me when we moved into our house...hope she catches on before she falls!
It's good that you are teaching her to go down the stairs...even if she doesn't get it, she will soon and you'll be glad that you taught her instead of blocking off your stairs.
I love her crocodile tears. She's so cute!
Post a Comment