This week Jaxson's class went to the Pumpkin Patch. Its such a cute place, I'm glad we have one in our town. They have a playground, haystack maze, ponies, and of course the pumpkins. They were only able to choose from the small ones, so he was disappointed about that, but we had a lot of fun. I was glad I was able to go with him. And Nicole was here visiting so she stayed with Sydnee, making it a great activity for me and Jaxson!
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
1 comment:
Don't you love fall? I love going to pumpkin patches & picking out pumpkins & everything that comes along with it. That's fun Nicole was visiting.
Post a Comment