Sydnee is at that age where she is into everything! She is so fun and cute, but sometimes she's our little toot! Poor Shaye has to keep her door close or Sydnee is sure to get in and pull every book and doll off the shelf, as you can see her doing here and having a blast! Anything she doesn't want, she throws down, including any food she's not fond off. Every meal requires a floor cleaning for me. I thought she would quit trying to climb the stairs since she fell a few times, but we finally had to put a gate up because I spent most the day pulling her down and telling her no! We love this little toot!
Typical Saudi Restaurant
3 years ago


4 comments:
It is cute that they are curious but not fun to clean up after! She's getting so big. Did you guys ever sell your house that you put on the market? Happy 4th of July!
Sounds just like Tag! I am constantly cleaning up messes! The throwing of food is the worst! I will have just cleaned the floor and sure enough, it will have to be cleaned again after he is done eating! It's a good thing they are cute! Okay, you mentioned stairs...did you guys move?
I just love her cheeks!
She is SOOO cute! I love her cheeks and her great big smile!
Post a Comment