Tuesday, March 10, 2009

9 months

Sydnee was nine months on February 22nd. She is 20 pounds and 28 1/2 inches long. She laughs whenever you laugh, she waves hi and bye, and she is even starting to use some of her sign language signs. She healthy and strong, fun, happy, and a little bit lazy! :-) She scoots around with her arms, but she's not sure she wants to crawl yet. But she has plenty of helpers to meet her every need. Shaye wants to be with her, hold her, and help her whenever she can, and Jaxson loves to hug and love on her! She has all of us wrapped around her finger. We love this little girl!




I love this little pouty face. You can almost always get her to do it just by pretending to cry yourself.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my heck she is so cute! I LOVE her little pouty face! She is a doll!!

The Holyoaks said...

Big girl! What a cutie! Love the pouty face.

J and D said...

She is too cute! Hope you are doing well. You have such a beautiful family!

Lisa said...

She is so cute! I love the pouty face followed by the huge smile!

Shallan said...

Wow! 9 months- I can't believe it. I loved seeing her little "tricks" the other day. She's so dang cute!!!

Jensen Family said...

What a doll! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! You have such a cute little family!

Lisa said...

Oh, she is so adorable! That pouty face is really cute! Will didn't start walking until he was 14 months, and we think it was due to the big brothers' carrying him everywhere and bringing him everything he needed, so why would he want to do it all on his own?

By the way, love the header! I am glad you got it to work!

Susan said...

Wow, she is super adorable!