This last weekend we went down to Oklahoma City for an overnight trip. We went with friends and stayed in a hotel so we could each take turns going to the Temple and switched off babysitting kids. It was a short trip, but fun and well worth it! Of course the kids had a blast at the hotel playing and swimming!
"When we love the Lord, obedience ceases to be a burden. Obedience becomes a delight. When we love the Lord, we seek less for the things that benefit us, and turn our hearts toward things that will bless and uplift others."
6 comments:
So fun Nat! Miss you!
So that's why you saw my parents there. Looks like fun!
I'm glad that worked out! It's a great idea, Randy and I need to try that!
Good for you! What a fun trip.
What a fun little get-away! That is where I took my own endowments out, so it holds a special place in my heart!
I always wondered how we would do it if we didn't live close to a temple. What a fun way to do it!
Post a Comment