Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 08

This year for Halloween Shaye was Elizabeth Swan (from Pirates of the Caribbean) and Jaxson was my little Knight in the Shining Armor, and Sydnee was the typical baby pumpkin! We had the trunk-or-treat at our church of Wednesday night and on Friday we went up to Sam's office for some trick or treating and then around our neighborhood with some friends. There are so many Halloween activities, and we had a lot of fun again this year. The kids got SOOO much candy. I filled 3 large mixing bowls full of it. Tomorrow I am throwing more than half of it out, so please let me know if you know of a good home for it! :-)





3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

The kids look so cute and I love Shaye's costume! I hear ya on the candy...too tempting for me!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Holy Cow, Sidness has gotten so big and chunky. So cute. Looks like you guys had a fun halloween.

Shannon said...

CUTE CUTE! i love the chubby pumpkin in her stroller! And the other two look so good in their costumes! FUN