Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nat turns 27!

My birthday was on Thursday, the 17th. Sam invited some friends over for dinner, and cooked a fantastic meal. He made beef tenderloin, asparagus, and potatoes. It was SO good! Just like a 5 star restaurant! :) We went out on Friday to dinner and a movie, and a little shopping. It was a great birthday.
Don't let the plainness fool you, this is the BEST cake EVER!!! Its an ice cream cake from Maggie's Moos made out of better batter ice cream - my favorite! Its a tradition that Sam buys me a cake every year for my brithday, and this is the only thing I ever want again!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday (late!!!) Such cute pictures!! I agree with ice cream cakes....that is a MUST for every birthday part! Never tried Maggie Moo's though...we usually do Coldstone's!! Might have to switch it up a bit!! Happy birthday!!!

Shannon said...

YEA! Can Sam come cook at my house? He is awsome! That cake looked good to me, ice cream or not! I hope you have lots of left overs to eat all week.....I am so glad you had a good birthday!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday the other day! Sam is a great guy! Glad you had a fun birthday!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday and that is great that he cooked dinner for you! I love the pictures and I am happy to hear how great your birthday was!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Happy Birthday! Sam defiantly won some brownie points...I mean cake points!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Happy #27! What an awesome, thoughtful hubby you have - but I don't have to tell you that! We've never tried Maggie Moo's, I'll have to remember that.

JTuffy said...

Happy Birthday! I was thinking about you this week, I never remember if your birthday is the day after Kirsten's or before...anyway I hope you had a great day!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Nat!! Sounds like you had a great day . . . and a yummy cake!

Jensen Family said...

I am glad to hear that you had a great birthday! That dinner Sam made sounds so yummy! Can you believe that we are 27? I feel so old. Happy Birthday (I just can't keep track of everyone anymore)